With the many features, systems, and distractions in archlight; the in-client Archlight bot is almost required to learn and make use of to play archlight(especially if you want to run 4 clients at the same time, as the rules allow)
this video also explains how to set up your bot, if you speak portugese.
Vocations <--- this link will bring you to the vocations page, check a few of them out to decide which ones you might want to play.
If you are new to archlight I recommend finding the training portal in the depot to get some exp/skills while you figure out and configure your bot
first open the spell book and the archlight bot marked in the yellow squares
- 1 AFK Tab
- 2 Support Tab
- 3 General Config Tab
- 4 Targets Tab
- 5 Settings Tab
- 6 Generic Vocation bot settings
- 7 Sorcerer
- 8 Druid
- 9 Archer
- 10 Guardian
- 11 Berserker
- 12 Bard
- 13 Monk
- 14 Necromancer
- 15 Rogue
- 16 Corsair
- 17 Gunslinger
- 18 Tamer
AFK Tab[edit | edit source]
on the afk tab you can set anti-afk(your character will look in different directions), auto reconnect(if your connection to the server drops for any reason this feature will log you back in), eat food(this feature is obsolete as you no longer need to eat food to regen normally), and auto trader(this feature will allow you to post the written message every few minutes, its not as often as the 2 minute cool down on trade chat so your offers will be slower if you are afk)
Support Tab[edit | edit source]
on the support tab there is an auto haste feature(you can put sprint, strong sprint, vocation specific haste spells like rage haste for zerk, shield haste for guardian, dip and weave for rogue etc, or you can even put other non-haste spells here if you want them to be spammed quickly such as necromancer summons or shadow clone for rogue to pull extra monsters, or smoke bomb for rogue if you are fighting a boss to lower its threat meter.)
on the support tab we also have auto change gold(i guess you can use this for changing plats to crystal while opening dungeon boxes and other rewards) as well as a private message alarm(which will do the mario 1 up jingle, or a 2nd less cool jingle when players message you incase you have archlight minimized)
General Config Tab[edit | edit source]
the general config is where you will spend most of your time configuring your bot, you want enable bot at the top, and activate healer/spell rotation/heal rune on at least as shown in the image, but make sure you have your spell rotation and healer configured before you turn these on or the bot will turn itself off. Later you can also turn on activate soul rune and other runes you obtain to auto fire those on their own cooldown.
[edit | edit source]
When you start this will say NoN quick button, click the drop down menu that also says NoN and select your vocation, it will change the menu to say Berserker Quick button, or Guardian Quick button, etc. these quick buttons have general support spells that may be handy to have active all the time. More on this in the vocation sections below.
Healer Configuration[edit | edit source]
- set your vocation in the spell list, and the healing group to find all the healing spells for your vocation.
- type the name of the healing spell for your level on the bar at the center top and set the number to the amount of hp or mp you want the bot to start healing you at, 1-2 second cool down spells you want to heal you constantly while being attacked so set it to 95%, if the cool down on the spell is 5-15 seconds or higher its a bigger heal and you will want to set the value to 70-80% or even lower for some big heals so you save them for emergency situations, modify as necessary.
- at the top right of healer config select HealRune then find your silver fighter/mage/specialist emblem in your backpack and select it, this heal rune is infinite in use and wont interfere with your spells so you want to set it to 99% for both hp and mp. Later you will get a Golden emblem, or adorned/forgotten emblems, these have 5000 charges, if you get these healrunes tick the "use second rune" box and set it to 50-60% dominant stat(hp/mp) and 5% for the other, in this way your better heal rune will only activate once your hp/mp get low enough to conserve charges, if you are rich you can set this rune to a higher % to regen faster while needing to recharge this rune at the dp+1 more often. heal runes scale with your maximum hp/mp and all healrunes except for the starter silver emblem can be upgraded with rune soils, so if your heal rune isn't doing enough increase your vitality(hp) or intelligence(mp) or restoration(all healing effects) to increase the heal rune effectiveness.
- write a name for your healer configuration list, name it after your character or after the vocation you are playing, click save and it will make a .otml file you can load later to retrieve your heal list.
Spell Rotation Config[edit | edit source]
- choose your vocation on the spell list and select the attack group to find attack spells for your vocation.
- enter the name of the attack spell for your vocation that you can use at your level(20-30 starting out) in this example exori hur for berserker, turn on directional spell casting near here and it will automatically aim your waves/beams towards your target even if you are running away from them.
- set the priority of the spell to 1 for the first spell, 2 for the 2nd spell, 3 for the 3rd spell and so on for all the spells, this will ensure they will always use the spells in that order when possible(put your high cool down timed spells near the top and your quick cool down spells at the bottom generally)
- when you are level 300+ you will get a Soul Rune for your vocation, when you do click Select SoulR here then find the Soul Rune(T1 berserker soul rune for example) in your backpack and it will appear in the window on the top right) most vocations will want to set the Soul Rune to onTarget, bards can use onSelf or manually aim it on their party to buff attack.
- after you are done with steps 1-4, type the name of your character or vocation at the bottom, or you may want to set specify berserker/vocation 1 to denote beginner build, click save settings and you will create a .otml file for that spell rotation(berserker 1.otml for example) later you can click this file and load settings to retrieve this spell rotation.
Sio List Configuration[edit | edit source]
This is for bards and druids, scroll down to bards/druids section to find out more about this
Targets Tab[edit | edit source]
- select a name for your targets profile.
- select the profile on the left here, mines name is orc, auto target will automatically attack all orcs
- turn on the box here "Attack all creatures", with this on it will attack any monster in the game even if they aren't named "orc"
you can also save a .otml at the bottom for targets, but you only really need 1 profile with the "attack all creatures" enabled.
Settings Tab[edit | edit source]
possibly the most important tab tied with the general config, this is the master saving system, type the name of your character or your vocation or whatever into the line on the right and click "save all bot settings", this will remember all your settings from all 5 tabs, from the spell rotation, from the healer config, everything, then you can later load this master .otml file to load the entire bot. The other .otml files on other pages can be useful if you want to load just 1 section of the bot, but generally you want to load everything at once and this is where you do it, every time you log into the game open the bot, open tab 5 settings, select the profile for the character you are playing and "load selected bot settings". anytime you make a change to your spell rotation/healing list you will want to come back to settings and save over the settings to update it, or make a new profile called berserker 2, berserker 3, rage berserker, assault berserker, make different load outs depending on what level/specialization you are playing as.
Generic Vocation bot settings[edit | edit source]
The following will be some suggested spell rotations/heal lists/other suggestions for each vocation, take each with a huge grain of salt they aren't definitive, you may want to make some range longer or shorter, you may want to remove some spells or add more(i tried to limit each to 5 spells) it is up to you to learn all of your spells for your vocation, the range, the cool down, the area of effect, etc. If you have completed the cooking up a storm quest you generally want to put your ultimate spell you get from that quest on a manual hotkey so you can choose when to use it, you can put it on your spell rotation if you want but it has a 5 minute cool down so you may want to be choosy
Sorcerer[edit | edit source]
[] <--- sorcerer page
sorcerers should keep magic cloak on at all times after level 100-200+, cast mana shield once and it will last forever until you cast it again which will turn it off, or if you die it turns off automatically so remember to turn mana shield back on after deaths if you don't want 1 death to turn into 2.
[edit | edit source]
Sorcerer Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Pyromancer Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Thunderlord Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Druid[edit | edit source]
[] <--- druid page
druids should keep magic cloak on at all times after level 100-200+, cast magic cloak once and it will last forever until you cast it again which will turn it off, or if you die it turns off automatically so remember to turn magic cloak back on after deaths if you don't want 1 death to turn into 2.
Druids have 3 support spell transformations "bear form"(resistance), "cat form"(speed + hp/mp regen), "merlkin form"(increase magic level/dps). these 3 spells should be used manually on hotkeys as needed, you can add them to the spell rotation for afk farming if you want. Treespirit specialized druids also may want to keep "enrooting"(stun) and "natural growth"(boxes target in growth walls) on hotkey for manual use.
Druid Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Level 20 Healing List
Here we have the magic heal spell for level 30, but at level 20 you can use the sio list to use the "heal" spell on yourself, look at the sio section for details
Level 60 Spell Rotation
Level 350 Healing List
evocation/strong evocation is used to heal mana, you should be on mana shield by now.
Level 650 Spell Rotation
Shaman Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Treespirit Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Druid Sio List[edit | edit source]
type the name of your friend in the top right, choose the spell from the drop down(exura sio) and set the number for % hp/mp you want them to be healed at. Blossom is for treespirits only, its a very good heal for tanks on big quests.
Type your own name in to use the heal spell on yourself at level 20-100.
Archer[edit | edit source]
[] <--- archer page
You can add "Snaring shot"(paralyze) to hotkey for manual use.
Archers have a few useful spells in the flurry specialization like quad shot, but you should really focus on raising your strength/haste/bow upgrades/grip upgrades as an archer because archers specialize in auto attacking
Archer Quick Button[edit | edit source]
Archer Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Flurry Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Longshot Healing List/ Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Guardian[edit | edit source]
[] <--- guardian page
the Protecter specialization has a 3rd taunt spell called "command attention" you should set this to hotkey for manual use as needed.
Guardian Quick Button[edit | edit source]
Use "protective stance" from level 55-awakened, until you get shield haste to awakened spell 10/50 then you should stop using it and use shield haste instead(in the auto haste on the support tab of the bot) as it has a similar competing effect
"ultimate challenge" and "taunt" should be on all the time after level 40, unless you aren't the main blocker then turn them off if the lead blocker requires it.
"shield wall" should be on at all times after level 60, "heavy shield" should be on all times after level 60 as well, unless you are protector class then you turn off heavy shield and turn on "raise shields"
Guardian Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Protector Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Holy Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Berserker[edit | edit source]
[] <--- Berserker page
you may want to set "heavy swing" to manual hotkey to paralyze targets. whirlwind throw and high velocity throw(rage spec) have a taunt effect on them so take them off spell rotation if you are in a tough quest(awakened or higher) set them to manual hotkey if you want the option to pull distance monsters to yourself off other players.
"Demand An Opponent" is a secondary taunt spell for the Assault Specialization, use it on manual hotkey as needed.
Berserker Quick Button[edit | edit source]
"enrage" should be kept off until level 1000-1500+ as it's a heavy mana drain which can dampen your ability to use other spells.
"taunt" should be used at all levels unless a stronger lead tank asks to to turn it off on quests.
"life steal" can be enabled after level 50 to help sustain but it lowers your damage while active, it requires you to be in contact with your target so you will notice a drop in healing when out of direct battle.
Berserker Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Rage Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Assault Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Bard[edit | edit source]
[] <--- Bard page
bards should keep magic cloak on at all times after level 100-200+, cast magic cloak once and it will last forever until you cast it again which will turn it off, or if you die it turns off automatically so remember to turn magic cloak back on after deaths if you don't want 1 death to turn into 2.
"healing tune" and "harped healing tune"(spell singer specialization only) should be used manually on hotkey as well, to heal party members around yourself
"lulaby" can be used on manual hotkey after level 175 to paralyze targets.
Bard Quick Button[edit | edit source]
use the "holy shield" spell at level 50+ and divine circle too if you are a cleric specialization all the time, or you can use them manually on hotkey or on healer config at % mana.
use the party buffs as needed, "protect party" to give resist to the tank, "enchant party" to buff a magic level buff to mages in the party, train party to raise melee/distance skill to the party. The level 5 versions are spellsinger spec only.
Bard Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Level 21 Healing List
Make sure regeneration hymm is used onSelf and not Hp or Mp, also don't include your own name, this spell heals both hp and mp, use it with magic cloak.
Level 60 Spell Rotation
Level 350 healing list
evocation/strong evocation are for healing mp, you should be on mana shield by now
Cleric Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Spellsinger Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Bard Sio List[edit | edit source]
type the name of your friend in the top right, choose the spell from the drop down(regeneration hymm) and set the number for % hp/mp you want them to be healed at. Final Light spell is for Cleric Spec only.
Monk[edit | edit source]
[] <---- Monk page
You may want to add 'Assemble "ancient earth spirit' to hotkey for manual summoning to get it out ASAP when using it to tank for you
Monk Quick Button[edit | edit source]
"taunt" should be on all the time unless you aren't the lead tank in a tough quest, then you may be asked to turn it off.
"focused art" should be on all the time after level 60.
above level 1500 choose 1 of your prefered summons "summon ancient fire/water/earth/energy" spirits, preferably only 1 of them at a time.
turn on "absorb summon" if you want to absorb one of the 4 spirits you chose to gain their different effects(fire does box-aoe around you/water increases attack speed/earth raises your resistance/energy makes your hits slow targets)
Monk Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Spiritmaster Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Brawler Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Necromancer[edit | edit source]
[] <---- Necromancer page
Necromancer is primarily an HP class even though it is a mage, it has mana shield and a moderate mediocre mana pool(can be increased with intelligence) feel free to use mana shield from time to time but not needed all the time as with other mages.
Necromancers will want to add "lich form" to manual hotkey for use as needed, you can also put it at the top of your spell rotation for afk farming.
Add "necroi remove" to hotkey to remove your summons from the field, this way you can summon other summons or just get them out of the way if they are causing issues in a group.
you may want to add "unholy shackles" and/or "mind seizure" to manual hotkeys for paralysis on targets.
Necromancer Quick Button[edit | edit source]
the necromancer quick button can be used to push out 3 out of 5 different summons, unfortunately you can't get the quick button to summon 2-3 of the same summon which you may want to do, if you need 2-3 of the same summon you will need to summon them manually, or add them to the auto haste field on the support tab of the bot which will quickly spam summon 3 of the same summon
Necromancer Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Demonic Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Witch Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Rogue[edit | edit source]
[] <--- Rogue Page
First thing you should understand about Rogues is their spell damage sucks(you still want to use them though), you have a base 2.0 attack speed the highest of any vocation, you want to focus most of your efforts on maximizing strength/haste/vitality/restoration, as well as getting your daggers to +30-40,to facilitate 10 attacks/second with great damage. Arcane should be a secondary thought.
Rogues have a few useful situational spells including 1-2 blinks(escape trap) "shadow step" for level 750+ and "blink step"(shadow specialization) should be put on hotkey for manual use when needed to escape traps or move through narrow hallways congested with lots of monsters quicker.
"clone jutsu" can be used after level 60 to also escape traps, creating a double of yourself that acts as a taunt to get monsters off of yourself/others, or can be used to bring monsters from a little ways off screen.
you want to add "smoke bomb" to manual hotkey as well, or even the auto haste field on the support tab of the bot to send rapidly during boss fights to lower threat meter.
you should put "dip and weave" during active play as your auto haste unless you are using it for clone jutsu(farming)/smoke bomb(boss fights).
You can set "cunning blades" to manual hotkey if you want to time its effect for a burst of damage in pvp(20 second cool down, 6 second duration)
Rogue Quick Button[edit | edit source]
Rogue Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Assassination Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Shadow Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Corsair[edit | edit source]
[] <---- Corsair page
Corsairs will want to use "draw cards" until they have 1 of each type of card, cards will automatically appear inside your gun(which is a container like a bag), open the gun to see your cards, the card in the first slot will effect your bullets(fire/energy/death have 20% chance to inflict elemental DOT they are all the same,ice card has 10% chance to slow the target, earth card gives the corsair resistance each time you shoot something).
Gambler spec corsairs will want "corsairs gamble" on manual hotkey for use as needed, it has a 5 minute cool down and "The Corsair rolls his dice, on a 1, 2 or 3 he receives no buff. However, on a 4, 5 or 6 him and his party receive the following buff for 5 minutes:
4 - +10% Resistance
5 - +10% Experience Gain
6 - +8% Damage Dealt"
Corsair Quick Button[edit | edit source]
at level 80-1500 you should keep "flask of gin" and "flask of vodka" on at all times, at level 1500+ with demolitionist spec you want "extra shot of gin" + "flask of vodka" and for gambler spec you want the other 2 "extra shot of vodka" + "flask of gin"
Corsair Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Demolitionist Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Gambler Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Gunslinger[edit | edit source]
[]<---- Gunslinger page
The Gunslinger is a backline DPS with reasonable amount of survivability. He is a ranged (5 sqm max), high attack speed character that relies on his apparitions (clones). Slinger' is also flexible character, as you can choose what type of rounds you want to use. He lacks AOE spells, in favor of single-target skills and a little bit of crowd control and escape.
The Gunslinger has some spells that will increase its lethality like:
-One With The Gun that will increase your damage by 10% for 15 seconds with 30 sec/cd.
-Unload The Chamber that will increase your attack speed by 30% this spell is toggleable so you will need to cast it once for PERMANENT EFFECT which will turn off if you are walking and re-active if you stand for 2 seconds.
-Clear Shot this one is a special spell from Trickster Spec, it will increase your and your teammates damage by 5% (can increase the % with awakening spells) for a whole minute, you will prefer to have this big CD spell in hotkeys, so if you are having some pvp or need some extra damage you can use it, in spell rotation it might be in its 2 mins cd and you couldn't use it.
-Disengage this one is a special spell from Trickster Spec, it will paralyzes the target and will increase your movement speed.
*note: the round spells just need to be casted once for active them "PERMANENTLY" and again to make them go off.
The Outlaw Spec will grant you with a boost to your rounds spells (Explosive Rounds increasing the size of the AOE, Piercing Rounds increasing the damage given and Splitter Rounds making the DOT from the rounds apply a slow debuff to target)
Gunslinger Quick Button[edit | edit source]
You will be able to use "one with the gun" once you reach level 150.
Gunslinger Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Level 100 Healing List
Level 100 Spell Rotation
Outlaw Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Trickster Healing List/Spell Rotation[edit | edit source]
Tamer[edit | edit source]
[]<---- Tamer page
The tamer is vocation that uses his pets for any circumstance, those have 3 abilities that they use in combat (attack with low cd,utility with medium cd and rage with large cd) ,there are 4 types of pets that he can use:
- Bears: the tamer uses this one for fight from a safer position as he will be your tank and will taunt the enemies around him, his attack ability will swipe the three tiles infront of the bear, utility one will taunt all targets around the bear and rage will make him regen 10% health per second for 5 seconds (total of 50% hp).
- Gorillas: the gorilla is mainly a pet that is used for clean big zones with his strong aoe damage, his attack ability smashes ground around ape dealing a moderate amount of damage, utility ability will increase all your party members resistence for 10% for 3 seconds and rage will smash the ground dealing AOE damage every second for 5 seconds.
- Wolves: the wolf is a single dps pet tamer will use it in moments like pvp, wild bosses hunt, quest bosses, his attack ability scratches the opponent 5 times over 1 second (5 attacks in 1s), his utility ability will increase all party members attack damage for 3 seconds and his rage ability will increase the wolf auto attack damage for 5 seconds.
- Boars: the boar is a off tank pet that charges and stuns their opponents, his attack ability will deal damage for 3 seconds to target, his utility ability will charge at the targets stunning them for 1 second and his rage ability will slow down the opponent for a total of 10 seconds.
In order to activate their abilities you need to use some spells:
- Tamers shot,hunting spear or distracting shot for attack abilities.
- Spirit of the Snake,tortoise or cheetahspells for utility abilities.
- Crossfire (can increase it effectiveness with awakening points) for rage abilities.
Add "Dismiss Pet" to hotkey to remove your summon from the field, this way you can summon other pet or just get them out of the way if they are causing issues in a group.
Quick Buttons[edit | edit source]
Tamer will be able to summon any of his pets (in each stage "young" at lvl 25, "tamer" at lvl 100, "mature" at lvl 250 and "dire" at lvl 750) with quick buttons, he will be able to use spirit of the tortoise at lvl 75, spirit of the snake at lvl 200, spirit of the eagle at lvl 1500 (tracker spec), tamers call and tamers bond both can be used with beastmeaster spec.
(bot list to do)