The Peddler NPC is an NPC that sells exclusives from past eras to help players that didn't play or didn't buy them back then.
It will sell 5 at a time, and his pool rotates every 2 weeks.
The NPC has a couple of fixed locations, and he alternates between them every 2 weeks. Everytime he changes his location, he also changes the items he sells.
Once an item has appeared in the store, this item will not appear again until the entire store has rotated it's inventory. This could mean you don't see it for an era.
- Items obtained from the peddler contain the same tier bonuses.
- However nothing offered is cross server. If it was cross server when originally offered it is not when obtained at the peddler.
- If it was never cross server then it will have a slightly increased base cost.
- Items will be marked with a (P) icon on your account page to differentiate from other 1st edition releases.
- Items offered on all servers will be available at the peddler. This includes race items and past rewards or exclusives from all servers.
- His location cannot go further than the 150 monster portal area.
- Items will not be added into the peddler's stock until 1 full era occurs inbetween the time they are introduced.
- This means they cannot be obtained from the peddler for the era they are introduced or the very next one. But will go into rotation after.
- This type of shop is designed to offer a fair trade off to all supporters whether they're donations are first hand or they support us by playing and farming for them. It means to give them a chance in any way possible to obtain their items desired.